It's festivallllllllllll season. More is more. If you're not wearing 10+ bracelets, you're doing it wrong. And if you're planning on wearing a flower crown,check your calendar because it's not 2013. These are a few favorites I've come up with to wear while playing under the sun out in the desert. I've been to many music festivals and I've learned a few tips from experience on what not to wear to avoid wardrobe malfunctions.
1. Don't wear a dress. Or a skirt. You will end up on some shirtless guys shoulders at some point, and that will be no bueno. Rompers are so perfect for this! Lately I've been obsessing over this Australian line: Spell and The Gypsy Collective. If you haven't heard of them, you HAVE to check them out!! They sell at Revolve too, so you don't have to worry about international shipping (my worst enemy).
2. DON'T bring your favorite sunglasses. If you bring then lose your Tom Fords, I will shed a tear for you. I love love love the newest styles that Toms just came out with. They're a good price point and won't fall apart. The reflective lenses are so festival-esque.
3. Guaranteed compliments if you accessorize yourself with anything from Waffles and Honey. These pieces are timeless and dazzling. And they're handmade in San Francisco! AND if you use the promo code 'tealkitty20' you get 20% off !!!!!! #dreamz
4. I swear on Nars matte lip liners. I have one in all of my purses. They're game changers, life changers, new best friends. Color stays on all day. My favorite color is Walkyrie.
5. Don't wear sandals. They will break, you will get blisters and your feet will be so dirty by the end of the day. Wear cute booties or sneakers, you'll be on your feet all day!