Saying farewell to the Me Undies pop-up shop on Abbot Kinney last night. Had so much fun with my SF babes in town for the weekend. Photographed with gal pals Ariana Lauren from Fashion Born, make-up artist Christina Aguayo . Photos taken by Ryan Chua.
Totally overly head over heels in love with this floral romper I'm wearing. I'm drawn to anything floral; long rompers are a favorite too. They're such an easy go-to outfit with no effort. I wore them out with sandals for a more casual look since the event was in Venice, but I would usually wear them it out with wedges for a more prominent flared bottom. Romper is by Novella Royale ( Southern California based), quartz ring by Androgyny Designs, turquoise ring by Vanessa Mooney, necklace from Urban Outfitters, sandals from Steve Madden, and purse by Marc by Marc Jacobs.
It's festivallllllllllll season. More is more. If you're not wearing 10+ bracelets, you're doing it wrong. And if you're planning on wearing a flower crown,check your calendar because it's not 2013. These are a few favorites I've come up with to wear while playing under the sun out in the desert. I've been to many music festivals and I've learned a few tips from experience on what not to wear to avoid wardrobe malfunctions.
1. Don't wear a dress. Or a skirt. You will end up on some shirtless guys shoulders at some point, and that will be no bueno. Rompers are so perfect for this! Lately I've been obsessing over this Australian line: Spell and The Gypsy Collective. If you haven't heard of them, you HAVE to check them out!! They sell at Revolve too, so you don't have to worry about international shipping (my worst enemy).
2. DON'T bring your favorite sunglasses. If you bring then lose your Tom Fords, I will shed a tear for you. I love love love the newest styles that Toms just came out with. They're a good price point and won't fall apart. The reflective lenses are so festival-esque.
3. Guaranteed compliments if you accessorize yourself with anything from Waffles and Honey. These pieces are timeless and dazzling. And they're handmade in San Francisco! AND if you use the promo code 'tealkitty20' you get 20% off !!!!!! #dreamz
4. I swear on Nars matte lip liners. I have one in all of my purses. They're game changers, life changers, new best friends. Color stays on all day. My favorite color is Walkyrie.
5. Don't wear sandals. They will break, you will get blisters and your feet will be so dirty by the end of the day. Wear cute booties or sneakers, you'll be on your feet all day!
Fi takes wine country! Made a day trip to Chalk Hill while I was up north. I can never say no to wine tasting, and the weather was unreal gorgeous. I always say that I need a vacation from my vacation-like lifestyle. This was the perfect little getaway. I can always use a glass of wine (or seven). Thank you Roth Winery for having me!